Taper tops are often placed in the top course of a Logix wall to provide a flat and smooth surface with more bearing surface for floor, roof or wall framing connections, or to support a brick veneer for above grade wood-framed walls.
Large Volume orders, shipping and contractor pricing, email quantities to: email@example.com
- Smooth Top provides a clean, smooth finish for concrete finishing. No knobs to cut off for a flat top.
- Specially designed for the top row of block
- 6.25″ Cavity for concrete
- Top of Block 8 1/4″ of concrete
- 2 3/4″ Foam Panel on each side
- Provides an R-24
- 25 /bundle
- 16″ tall
- 48″ long
- 11 3/4″ wide