Fastfoot® is made of high-density polyethylene fabric; it is a green replacement of lumber and plywood for forming concrete footings.
- Ideal for residential and commercial strip footings and pad edging.
- Adapts to uneven ground and rock
- A great alternative to 2×6 and plywood for stepped footings
- Prevents wicking of ground moisture, which could otherwise have led to developments of damp or moldy interior
- Prevents groundwater contamination
- Is LEED® contributing and GreenSpec® listed.
Large Volume orders, shipping and contractor pricing, email quantities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50″ wide x 100′ long
- Suitable for footings up to 18″ wide by 10″ deep
- 11.2 pounds per roll