The straightening system we own is called Giraffe Bracing. It doubles as a wall stabilization system and a scaffold. It has 6 parts but is a very simple and user-friendly system.
- Strong Backs: a silver metal channel that is fastened to the wall
- Turnbuckle: 2-part yellow screw jack to push or pull the wall straight
- Triangle: support piece for the scaffolding
- Guardrail Supports: fits snugly into the triangle to receive 2×4 as a fall prevention
- Gravity Pins: Secures turnbuckle and triangle to the strong back
- Ground Pins: secures the footplate of the turnbuckle to the ground (footplates can also be screwed to a wooden subfloor)
Each rack of bracing has 24 sets which include 2 of each type of pin per set.
The rental cost is price/week.