Fast and safe installations
An efficient jobsite means a faster and safer installation, and ultimately a higher quality finished project.
- Keep all materials and tools outside of the footing area until the chalk lines have been snapped and the wall layout is complete. Generally, construction is accomplished from within the perimeter of the structure.
- When wall layout is complete, place the ICF forms inside the perimeter of the footings or slab.
- Space bundles of standard forms around the inside of the entire perimeter.
- Place bundles of corner blocks at or near corners of the footings.
- Place bundles of taper top forms in the center of the building to ensure ease of access from any location and to not be used until the final course of blocking.
- Periodic checking of dimensions ensures accurate wall construction.
- Additional materials that should be located within the perimeter:
- Window and door bucks
- Rebar (straight or pre-bent/pre-cut)
- Alignment system (Giraffe Bracing/Scaffolding)
- Approved scaffold planks
Print Article (PDF)